jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS


I love summer, is the best season of the year, because there's no high school, you don't have to work and do homework. I started my summer celebrating the "Sant Joan" in camping Almata with some friends. I passed all the July here, in Empuriabrava, the temperature was very hot and sometimes it was too heat, but I didn't care because I was enjoying a lot. I went to the beach, to the pool, spent time with my friends, my boyfriend, and of course my family, even I did skydiving, and top with my father next to me, it was fantastic! When the august came I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend and my friends because I had to took the train with my sister to went to Chinchilla in Albacete, the village of my cousin, to spend the fairs with him, my sister and another friend, also in the middle of the fairs came another friends, and we were 11 people in the house, that was very stifling, but I enjoyed a lot. After that, I went to the village of my mother, Carcelen, also in Albacete, to spend the fairs with my family and friends. The fairs always start with a parade of floats and costumes, like Carnival but only one day. My friends and I dressed up of policemen. The fairs passed with normality, some activities were organized during the day and in the night there was party. These fairs have been the best so far. But as each year the summer always ends, so I had to return to my house and prepared the back to school.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario