domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Letter

520 Puigmal
Empuriabrava
Girona
29th May 2017
Mr/Mrs Magan
Puerto Princesa South road
Philippines

Dear Mr Magan, 
I am writing to ask you about your post in Workaway. I am 18 and I just have finished my secondary school education and I want to take a gap year to travel around the world, so I think that travelling with Workaway is a great option economically for young people.
I am interested to know more details about how I can help you. First of all, I would like to know about my schedule, how many hours I am expected to work each day and if I my working hours will be in the morning or afternoon.Additionally, I am keen to know if I will have some free time too. In my free time I plan to see and experience as much as I can of the local area- do you have any suggestions or advice?
I look forward to hearing from you. I'm able to do a skype interview if you want to know anything more about me.
Yours sincerely,
Paula Montané.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario