lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

TOC TOC


A few days ago, I went to the cinema and I saw a film called "Toc Toc". This film is about 6 people who have OCD; one is a woman who can't touch anything and if she does it, she has to wash her hands right after that; another one is a man who can't stop counting things; there is another girl who repeats everything she says; there is another man who says swear words constantly and it's out of his control; the other one is a woman that has to have everything under her control, she has to make sure almost every minute if she has her keys or she has locked her house, etc; and the last one is a maniac about order.

So, the thing is, they went to see a doctor, and when they got there it turns out that the six of them were summoned at the same time and to make matters worse, the doctor’s flight was delayed. At the beginning they refused to do group therapy, but they end up talking to each other and expressing their feelings to each other.

This film made me think of all these disorders; people who suffer from it, are completely conscious that they have it, but at the same time they do it unconsciously. In my point of view all these obsessions become a problem because you let them be a problem, I mean, maybe one day you are walking in the street and you start to avoid the lines, if you keep doing it, it will end becoming an OCD, but if you realize that you are dodging lines, maybe you can stop it.

Saying that it can be stopped I’m not saying that OCD is nonsense because I really think it’s a problem. Sometimes, I don’t know why, but I get out of my house, and I have the feeling that the door isn’t close or the lights aren’t off, so although I am sure that I close it I have to go back and check it to get rid of that feeling, on account of this I can’t imagine how would it be if I had to check those things not just one time, but 10.


Some people think that people who suffer from OCD are just obsessive people, but behind this there is a whole list of problems that come with that disorder.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario