domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018

Brain donation urged by Cardiff dementia research centre

This piece of news talks about brain donation. It says that it’s important to donate your brain, when you die, because it can help with dementia research whether your brain is affected or not.
There are still a lot of investigations to make, but there has to be something to work with, so that’s why brain donation is so important.
Personal opinion
I believe it’s very important to give your body to science, because that’s the way scientists are going to discover more things can save lives. Giving your body to science has always been frowned upon, mostly by the church, but nowadays it’s becoming more and more accepted so I’m very glad.

 I always have had a personal battle because on one hand I want to donate my body to science because I believe in it and I think it's important to keep progressing and discovering new solutions to illnesses, but on the other hand I want to have a place where my relatives can “visit me”. So I thought that the best I could do was, donate all my organs to science, bury the remainders and make a tree grow up from them through a Bios Incube, which is a biodegradable urn where you can grow up a tree from the ashes of someone.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-43084710

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario