domingo, 20 de marzo de 2016

MY FUTURE TRIPS

I always liked traveling and discovering new cities, cultures... So when I grow up I want to visit a lot of things, like the Caribbean islands, the amazonic jungle, the savannah in Africa and other places. Also, I want to know other people from  other cultures, and learn new languages. Especially I want to disconnect of all, stay without stress, obligations and responsabilities.

When I grow up, in my 18 birthday I will make a trip with my friends. So as to do this I will use an app called Waynabox. This app works like that: Waynabox is an app that organizes your trip. This app gives to you different destinations to go and you have to eliminate one option. They organizate all of your trip and you don't know your destination before two days to go.
I think it's very exiting because you don't know you destination so you will have an adventure.
Also I want to travel to Brazil to visit all the cities and the jungles too, to the beaches of Honduras, to the city of New York, to Dubai, etc.
I think that traveling is exiting and amazing because you know a lot of places, countries, cultures, people languages.. When I grow up I will travel a lot.

1 comentario:

  1. Definitely Paula!
    You know what they say? " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page"

    ResponderEliminar