jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

ITALY

I've chosen this photo because I love the landscape behind Fatine and me. This photo was taken in Florence, by another tourist, like us. We were doing a gymkhana, to visit the most beautiful sites in Florence. It was all good except one thing. Fatine and I, went to look for a souvenir, and when we spin our group wasn't there. We looked for our group but we didn't find them, so we decided to go on our own. We visited a lot of things, so it wasn't so bad, in fact it was really good.
Before us, there are some buildings, and in front of them, there is Arno's river. In our right there is Ponte Vecchio, the most beautiful bridge of Italy. We were sitting in a wall. Finally I have to say that, I like this photo because I am with my travel partner, Fatine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario