jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Experiences

I have already been in a cruise to Greece. In 2008 I went with all my family. We started our travel in Barcelona, in my grandparents's house. We left their hours at 4:00 p.m to take an airplane to went to Greece to take the cruise. We visited Mykonos, Rodas, Santorini, Dubrovnik, and Venecia. It was a great trip, and I enjoyed it a lot.










I've already skydived with my father. In my 15th birthday my parents gave me a pass for skyjumping, so I did it with my father because he used to be a skydiver. I love it and when I grow up I want to do a course to be a skydive coach.











I've already been in a cruise to Norway. In 2011 I went with all my family to Norway. We took an airplane in Barcelona to France, and then we took another to Denmark. In Denmark we took the cruise, and we went Norway. We visited Bergen, Geiranger, Trondheim, Olden, Lofoten Islands and Nord kapp.
I haven't been in USA yet. One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world, and USA is one of the countries that I want to visit no matter what. In Usa there are a lot of things to visit, Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, The Grand canyon, Alcatraz, Central Park, Niagara falls, etc.

I haven't adopted a pet yet. As I said in one of my "my worlds" I always wanted to have a pet because they are so adorable, and funny. They give you company, and they are so loyal.
I haven't stayed in a movie shooting yet. When I saw a serie or a film, I always think that how the actors do the scene, or where they do it. Also, I want to stay in a movie shooting, because I want to see how they do the special effects like gunfires, or superheroes flying or something similar.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario