miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

MY FUTURE DOG

We all know that the dog is human's best friend, so for this one and thousands of other reasons I 've always wanted one. A long time ago, I wanted a labrador, but a few time ago, I discovered a kind of dogs that are adorable, the bulldogs. Now, I fell in love with english bulldogs.

The Bulldog is a medium-sized breed of dog commonly referred to as the English Bulldog or British Bulldog.It is a muscular, hefty dog with a wrinkled face. The Bulldog is a breed with wide head and shoulders. There are generally thick folds of skin on a Bulldog's brow, hanging skin under the neck,  wide-set eyes, round face, drooping lips and pointed teeth. The coat is short, flat, and sleek, with colours of red, fawn, white, brindle, and piebald.
In the United Kingdom, the breed standards are 50 lb (23 kg) for a male and 40 lb (18 kg) for a female.
Bulldogs are one of the few breeds whose tail is naturally short and either straight or screwed and for this reason is not cut.
Bulldogs are kind, resolute, pacific, friendly and courageous. Generally, Bulldogs are known for getting along well with children, other dogs, and pets.
I'm sure that when I grow up I'm having one of this adorable pets.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario