sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

BYE BYE ESO

This is my last year in ESO. Truly I have passed great and bad moments in the high school. I remember my first day 6n the high school as if it was yesterday. I was very nervous because I didn't have any idea that how was going to be this great stage.
This four years have been amazing, I've learned a lot of things, I've had great adventures, and, of course, I grow up physically and psychology.
I'm sure that I will never forget all the experiences I've had, all the friends I've made, all the laughts, all the teachers (whether good or bad teachers), all the stressful moments, all the works I've done, and of course the trip to Italy, it was so perfect.
Now I can't believe that I've already finished the ESO. I think I've done a very good job and I deserve this 3 months of holidays. I'm gonig to enjoyed it a lot, because the next ones (if everything goes fine), I'll be doing the research project.
I hope next year will be as well as this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario