lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Another half of my family

In this post I'm going to talk about the other half of my family, my mother's family. I don't remember a lot of things from my great-grand mother, because she died when I was only 5, so I only have some images in my head. The parents of my mum are Juan and Maria. I haven't met Juan because he died when my mother was 18, but my grandmother told me a lot of things about him, he was very clever and a hard-worker, and in my grandmother's eyes he was so handsome. Maria, is the most chatty person I ever known, she loves to talk and argue with everyone. She is very active, she goes for a walk every morning with her friends, and in the evenings she goes to the gym. She is very happy and full of joy, even after everything that she has been through. I love spending time with her, because she always explains to me stories from her childhood and she is so funny. She loves all her family and she always takes care of everyone. She and Juan had 5 children.
Toñi (Antonia), is the oldest. She is 53 and she has a son, Juan Raul. Although she has never done sport before, she started running and riding the bike when she was 50 and now she is running marathons and triathlons. She married Raul ,but now they are divorced. Their son, Juan Raul is 14, he is tall and fat, but he is so funny. When you are with him you can't be serious, he is so silly and I know that when I'm going to see him I am going to laugh a lot. He is also a little bit irresponsible and I hope that with time he will change. 
The second one is my mother, Marian and she married Ramon, my father and they had 3 children, me and my siblings but I'm not going to talk about us because I have already done it in some posts before.
The third one is my aunt Merce, she is 48 and she married Nacho. Merce is very funny and happy. She works as a scientist in a research laboratory. Nacho, her husband works as a fireman and he loves going to the mountain and all kinds of risk sports. They have two children, Nacho and Patricia. Nacho is 14 and he plays water-polo in Albacete, he is very energetic and he can't be motionless. Patricia is 11 and she is so sweet and clever, I'm sure she will get what she wants in life because she is very hard-working. 
My aunt Vicky (Victoria ) is the third one and when I was little I was always with her. I remember that every time she came to Empuriabrava she brought me a painting book. She is 46 and she is very happy and she loves to make the most of her time. She married Alex and he was so kind to me, and I love him so much in spite of the fact they are now divorced. They have twins, Martina and Alejandro and they are 5 years old. They are so sweet and intelligent, I love them so much.

Finally, my uncle Juan Carlos, he is 42 and he isn't married. He works in a prison, so he is so brave.
I'm so proud of my family and I wish I could see them more because they are 7 hours from here and I miss them so much.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario