domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Your say

A half of my family

 I want to explain to you about my father's family. Well, my father's parents, my grandparents, obviously, are Joan and Dolors. Dolors is a very strong woman, she is 78 and she looks like 60, I think she is very powerful and full of life. She has reared 5 children so she is very patient and calming. She  worked as a chemistry teacher and now she helps me when I don't undestrand something. My grandfather Joan is 80 years old. He had a weaving workshop, and also he worked in a manufacture of yoghurt laboratory. He is very clever and he loves gardinering.
As I said, my grandparents had 5 children. My aunt, Mireia is the oldest one. She studied in Barcelona, but at the age of 25 she went to USA to study there, I always tell her that she has been very lucky. Now she lives in Barcelona, next to my grandparent's flat. She has two children Alex and Ariana. Alex is 15 and Ariana is 12 like my brother.
In the second place, there is my father. He married Maria Angeles, my mother, and he had three children, my siblings and I. He works as a fireman, altough he studied mechanical engineering. My little sister is Carlota and she is 15, she is a little bit bad tempered, and grumpy, but when she wants is very sweet and kind. My little brother, David, is 12 and he is very sweet and nice. They are in high school in Castelló d'Empúries.
In the third place, there is my aunt Marta. She is 49, I think, and, she works making chocolate. Before that she worked with my grandfather in the laboratory. She hasn't got children, but she has a boyfriend. She doesn´t live in Empuriabrava, but every weekend she comes to Empuriabrava to do a regatta.
In the fourth place, there is my uncle Jordi. He is 46 years old and he is single. He studied interpretation, but he works in an office.
In the last place, there is my aunt Elena. She is 40 and she has a little child. She is in a relationship with Jordi. Their child is Aniol, and he is very funny and cute. 
I love all my family, they are so wonderful and I would love that they live closer to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario