viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Your say

My summer

Summer is the best season of the year, the good weather arrives, there is no high school, no obligations, and you can do whatever you want whenever you want. I think this summer has been my summer, the best summer ever, but  this is what I say every year when summer ends. As every year I went to Camping Almata with my family and some friends to celebrate "St. Joan" there. This year, I invited Fatine and Esther to the camping to spend the night with Xana and I. It was so great, we went to the beach to watch the fireworks, and then we stayed there dancing and having fun.
At the beggining of July I went to Mas Nou camping with Esther, Judith, Xana and Fatine and we had a great time together, we went to the pool, we talked about a lot of things...
From 22 to 25 of July, Zaira, Joana, Fatine, Xana, Monica, Pau and I went to Portbou, to Judith and Esther's house to be together at the fair. It was so stressful, but also so great. I'll explain it in another entry.
 As every summer I spent all of August in Albacete, in particular the first weekend in Chinchilla and the other three in Carcelen. I went to Chinchilla to be at the fair there with my cousin's. We had a great time, but in the end I was very tired because the fair lasts one week and we went out every night without stopping. After this intense week I went to Carcelen to meet my friends and family. I rested one week and the fair started again. I always enjoy it a lot when I go to Carcelen, I have good time with friends and family, I go to the pool, I go out, I take part in some contests...
In brief I think that summer has been the best summer ever, I did a lot of things with my friends, I laughed a lot, I rested from school.. I hope next summer is even better.


1 comentario:

  1. I spent a great summer this year, too. Almost all the July I spent it with Paula and we did a lot of things as she explains in this entry. But I'm afraid that this summer we cannot say the same, because we have to start working and doing the ''TDR''. I hope that we can enjoy the summer, although all this responsibility...

    ResponderEliminar