viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Your say

Portbou

As I said in another your say I spent three days in Portbou with some friends last summer.
Everything started on the 22nd of July, I woke up at 8 o'clock to take the bus to Figueres, when I arrived there I went to the supermarket where my friends were. We bought a lot of food because we were a lot of people and we were staying in the same house for three days. After that we went to the train station to take the train to Portbou.We were all very excited, it was going to be a perfect time. When we got there we put the food in the fridge and we prepared the beds, I had never been at Judith and Esther's house so I didn't know how it was. When I saw how small it was, the first word that came to my mind was "stress", it was so tiny for all the people we were.

After preparing the house we went to the beach, we jumped out of the port and we went to a plataform in the middle of the water (by the way, it was so cold).

We had lunch and we had a nap. After that we went for a walk to the village, at 9 o'clock more or less we went back home to have dinner. We had dinner and we went out to the party. We spend all night dancing and having fun.

The next morning we woke up at 12 and we went to the beach to clear our heads. We went back and we had lunch, after that, we took a little nap and we went to the beach to sunbath. When we went home, we prepared ourselves and we went out to the party again.
The next morning we woke up and we had lunch, we went to the beach for last time and we took the train again to go to our respective house. I didn't want to end all these days, it was so perfect.
I spent great time with my friends and I hope next year will be just as good.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario