miércoles, 14 de febrero de 2018

Self-evaluation


A few weeks ago, we had to do our research project presentation in English class. As I said in another post, my paper was about antimicrobial resistance.
To support my presentation I used a power point, in fact it was almost the same power point I used in my real presentation, so I think it was pretty accurate talking about the making up for between the images and the texts. Although it had to last 5 minutes, mine lasted 7 ,more or less ,but well, it doesn't matter, the more the better isn't it?
About body language, when I was doing it, I thought I was looking more at the public than I actually did, but it wasn't so bad given that I didn't read and I wasn't completely still, I moved around pointing at the screen to make myself clear. 
As for the content, I believe that it was good considering that I prepared the paper and the presentation over so many days, and regarding to the content, it doesn't matter if I did it in Catalan, the only thing I had to do was translate it, so that's why I think it was a great content. I tried to summarise the best I could to not make it tiresome.
Regarding the language, I think it was proper and quite good because I perceived that everyone understood me. But on the other hand it was not very complex, because as always, I wrote my paper with the perfect word for every moment but on the day it came out as it wanted, so I ended up talking normally. Finally with regards to my pronunciation, I did a very big mistake mispronouncing  antibiotic but well, the rest of the words I think were pretty good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario