miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

ANIMAL IN ME

I have already take the test and that says I am an otter. According to the test I am small, that's true, I am fun-loving and I agree because I love have fun, I am communicative, that's true but some things I reserve it to me. Also, the test says that I am unassuming and I agree with that because I don't like be a conceited person, I am appealing, I think that I can't say it, that has to say it another person, and finally the test says that I'm finicky, I think that I'm a little bit exigent but only with me.
The careers and hobbies that I like according ot my text are:

  • Engineering
  • Pro sport
  • Medical
  • Design
  • Computers

I disagree with all the carees that the test said that I like least two, the medical career and pro sport. I'm not totally agree with the medical career but it's which come closet to what I want to study. I want to study something relacionated with the biology so de medicinal career is similar. And with the pro sport career I'm not really agree, because I like the sport but not enough to devote myself in it. Also the test said that my hobbies are:

  • Mathematics
  • Surfing the web
  • Swimming
  • Cuddling 
  • Reading

So in this case I agree to all the answers least one, the mathematics, I hate this subject.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario