jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST

This test says that I am very good at kinaesthetic, linguistic, intrapersonal and interpersonal, and in the other intelligences like Logical (numbers smart), Musical and visual I'm not really good.
I disagree with the test because I'm not a linguistic person, in other words, the subjects like spanish and catalan aren't what I like. It's true that I am a person who likes sport so I agree with that. Also it's true that I'm not good at numbers but not so much like the test says. I agree with the test when says that I have intrapersonal intelligence because I know very well myself, also I agree with the test when says that I have interpersonal intelligence because I think that I'm a sociable person.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario