miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

MY HERO

My hero is my grandmother, on my mother's side, Maria. She was born in Carcelen, a little village  in the 1940 so she is 75 years old. I think she is very well for his age because she is very sporty, she swims twice a week and goes for a walk with his friends every day. She is very happy in spite of everything had to pass.
She is my hero because she is very strong and hard-worker. I admire her because she is a fighter, she had to provide for her family. Her husband died when he was 50 and had 5 children, so my grandmother had to work very hard to take care of them. On top the father of her dead husband, widower, had a girlfriend who wanted to separate the family and when my grandfather died, the grandfather of my mother and his girlfriend separated of the family. I think that the act of provide 5 children forward alone is an act of a person very brave and strong.
I love my grandmother and when I grow up I would like to be like her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario