miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

My biggest dream

One of my dreams is to go to the moon. I want to visit it because I want to feel how is float in the air. 
I think that's very difficult to do it, because if you haven't got studies, you need a lot of money, about 100 millon euros. So if I don't win the lottery I can't go to the moon. The only solution that I have to do to go to the moon is become an spacewoman, but the way to become that is very difficult, there are a lot of very difficult subjects in the university, like auronautincal engineering, advanced chemistry or other. Also the college career is very long, to get it you have to studie 5 years, and be be prepared physically.
But althought I think that I can do it because I'm very perseverant, patient, and I get what I propose.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario